Michelle Hidalgo is an international award-winning photographer, specialising in portrait photography.
Better known to her friends as Mish, she lives in Melbourne, and has spent the past 18 years creating beautiful memories for her clients.
Mish’s style is very simple – clean, timeless and all about capturing expression. She loves the challenge of creating beautiful priceless memories for her clients and strives for perfection.
As the mum of a newborn herself, it’s little wonder that Mish loves photographing newborn babies and toddlers in her intimate studio in Bulleen.
In recent times, Mish has taken to lending her creative eye to capturing beautiful images of families and their much-loved pets, out on location, around Melbourne’s eastern suburbs.
Associations & Awards:
- Associate Photographer of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)
- 2011 International Loupe Awards – 1st place Science & Nature Category
- 2011 International Loupe Awards – 1x Gold Award, 2x Silver Award & 2x Bronze Award
- 2011 AIPP National Awards – 1x Gold Distinction, 1x Silver Distinction & 2x Silver Awards (Portrait Category)
- 2011 AIPP Victorian professional awards – 3x Silver Distinctions (Portrait Category)
- 2009 Wedding & Portrait Photographers International 16 x 20 Awards of Excellence Competition – Received 4x Accolades of Excellence
- 2008 Wedding & Portrait Photographers International 16 x 20 Awards of Excellence Competition – Received 6x Accolades of Excellence
Newborn, maternity, family & Pet Photography Melbourne